|23 Sep 2016 @ 16:45, by Max Sandor|
by Max Sandor
The Book of Numbers
A system for classifying the qualtitave impact of numbers on anything that can be numbered.
Group theory, scientific numerology, new algebra, numerical series, number base mappings, decimal, binary, octal, hexadecimal, number tree, superstition and reality. finite state automata
A system of determining the qualities of groups based on the number of their elements, the sequences of such qualities, its interdependencies, and a mapping to real-life contexts based on empirical science.
What it is not
The number system presented here is not based on what is known as numerology. No properties are asserted to the numbers themselves nor to any derived alphabets.
- 60's: examining letters written by the Brothers Grimm while in exile in Paris revealed to me their view of the import on the occurences of numbers in nature; their impact on human life, whether due to superstitional expectancy or the quality of people or things grouped in certain quantities;
- 70's: working on algorithms for finding optimal paths in graphs included studies of the structure of prime intervals, prime gaps, and the perspective of number trees;
- 80's: established the ConCur paradigm  as the basic structure of all things in the Universe and linked it to number trees;
- 90's: with the perspective of Buckminster Fuller's work, I realized ever more clearly the import of the numbers of nodes of geometrical elements on their behavior, their interdependent push/pull structure, and the possibility of even predicting a missing element in the Periodic Table of Elements, like the Buckminsterfullerene (C60);
- 2000-2012: realized that the translational property of the Ifá paradigm  is providing a link from the universal structure expressed through ConCur trees to everyday events in human life, including a comprehensive archetypology of human Beings.
Numerology as a subject has a long history. It was considered a science at various times in the past, at others it was called charlatanism. Some call it sacred, others the work of the devil. Nearly all information available at present time is non-scientific, based on superstition or religious endeavours. The study of the properties of numbers based on the study of the properties of groups composed of a certain number of members is rare or is being applied only to geometrical structures. The present work is based on the latter and expanded for groups of humans of various member sizes and is further extended to cover psychological impactation by linking to the system of phenomenal classifications known as Ifá . All what is documented here can be duplicated unless explicitly stated otherwise. This is a requirement of science. All informations are drawn from observation only. This makes this type of numerology, despite its ominous namesgiving, an empirical science.
If types of events indeed follow and/or precede other such types, one can estimate or even predict outcome and probable sources of these events. It becomes possible to classify the various types of events based on their associated number. It is further possible to determine static sequences of events (scripts). For different event classes relationships can be postulated according to the relationships of their corresponding numbers.
The links to the archetypes [G] of this Universe have been so far only partially developed.
The properties of atoms, molecules, and any structure can be described by the numbers of the nodes of their geometrical representation (Buckminster Fuller). A previously unknown element of the Periodic Table of Elements has been found this way (C60).
It is postulated that the properties of elements change in a deterministic way when nodes are added to its geometric representations. Adding such nodes maps to the sequence of natural numbers.
The graph of the factors of a natural number can be called a number tree. These trees demonstrate intrinsic relationships between numbers based on their factorial qualities. It is postulated that the relationships between elements is mirrored in the relationships between the numbers describing their structure.
Prime numbers have no non-trivial factors. Their qualities can not be assessed by the theory presented here. However, their properties can be estimated by evaluating the properties of its predecessor and its successor number.
Prime numbers mark sequences of numbers which have factors. These encapsulations are called 'scripts'.
[A] The ConCur Paradigm - the structure of Reality
[B] UrTon - the basis of spoken languages
[D]Quantum Fá - a practical guide to this Universe
[E] Polar Dynamics - theory and praxis of polarities
[F] Game Theory - why and how do we manifest?
[G] Archetypology of the human Being
[H] Polar Dynamics 1, 2004, by Maximilian J. Sandor & Edward J Dawson
[I] Between Heavens and Earth, 2006, by Maximilian J. Sandor
[K] O seu archetipo pessoal, (portuguese), 2015, by Maximilian J. Sandor, Edward J Dawson, Aaron Miranda, Heloisa Helena Rosas de Almeida
[L] Oltre le nubi, (italian), 2005, by Maximilian J. Sandor, Oscar L. Marzorati, Heloisa Helena Rosas de Almeida
Max Sandor on the web: maxsandor.com
Amazon's author page: Maximilian-Sandor
Facebook (Public Figure Page) MaximilianSandor